Saturday, March 21, 2009

A silly Gal Story

Yesterday morning, i went to his place to find him n talk to him..
He look blur when he saw me, d first thing i asked from him was his hugsss..
After a big hug, i refer back our sweetness again n again...

Why cant we back to d previous?
Wat happened between us?
Why we always in wrong timing?
Is tat da reason u want me to move on?
His answer is nt my answer..
I really disappointed with this....
but what can i do....
just can accept it....haha
Friday, a day which make me so more suffer...
why i will be suffered.....
i call my friends.....
i talked a lot to them.........
and make them suffered....
back to my part.......
Friday Night is coming.....and fear is coming....
why i will feel fear.......
isomania is the point i scare for....
i start thinking all about him......
what is he doing now.....
is his eating lunch or not......
ALL ABOUT HIM.......
LOVE make me so suffer....
why he will suddenly change...
i miss his patient....his care....his word on me.....
i am doing the same things to him now......
but his heart is not on me.....
even though a small kelly...
he keep asking me to move on my new life....
as a result....i cant......
i cannot be a new fresh kelly....
kelly is kelly........
memory cannot be disappear....
although it is not fresh........
he told me that the past is past, life is going on...don wasting on him.....
and left the sweet memory on the mind.........
i believe in fate..........
feel is important.....
no feel all cannot be move on........
the one i only know is........
i still loving him.......
although he is not.......
but i still will waiting for the miracle......

No comments: