Saturday, March 28, 2009

Silly gal story

I tot tat my everythg will goes fine...i will be lik a normal gal.. move on wit my previous life...
For me, i tot tat my pass was amazing n perfect,
For him, it jt a pass n ntg...

I tot tat he was perfect, i nvr tot tat his lie were perfect too... bt it still a lie..
Mny thg tat i tot it wont happened on me, bt it appear in my life again...
I knw He is jt a part of my life, is nt evrythg....
I still care about him n his evrythg, even we dint meet each oth for a long time..
i care~

I told him ystd, tat im sick, sick of him...
he dint realise tat he already done sumthg tat hurting me...
bt all was d pass... y still i came bak to d point?

"When somethg valuable is near us, we wont care for it,
But when we miss out tat precious thg, we start feeling for it, that's Life...
...Whatever is beautiful,
...Whatever is meaningful,
...Whatever giv u, happiness, may all tat b urs, today, tomorrow, and forever...gd nite n tc.."
I gt nth frm him, jt his little short msg...

I nvr hope anythg frm him... even i knw he's doing d same thg to a person he likes nw..
Jt good luck for him... n~ i gt my final exam tis week...
Plss plsss vanish all my sick of him...



GooD Luck Kelly~

No comments: