Friday, April 3, 2009

+*^~ Happy n Emo day ~^*+

Today,
A day i finish my External paper...
A day i gt my Internal examination result...
A day i went out to celebrate my comin holidays...
A day i treat my fren shusi at DON Kaiten...
A day i emo...

I felt relax after my last paper...tat's nt my burden anymor...haha...
Over d exam, im going to gt my Internal result~
i gt d result tat i already predict last 2 weeks....
yes... is a good result =)
i call my parent , cousin n my fren to treat me a meal as a gift..
thy did promiz me, n im nt forcing them~ *thanks*

After tis, im going to hav a celebration.. it jt take a meal wit my frens la..
Stella, Elaine, Aiko n Kelly(me) at Don, klang parade.
We eat, we talk, we jokes over ther... a lot n a lot~
We very enjoy d afternoon... *memorable*

Tonight, i chat many things with my fren,
my studies, my life, my fren n my love~

I heard bout his thing again~
Haiz... promiz nt to touch any bout his thing, n jt let it be... naturally~
how come i still go for it?? i hit the wall again n again~ Pain la..
They getting closer evryday, they chats everyday, they gt different story evryday...
although they jt a normal fren.. i knw i wont b lik her... n i never be lik her...
I wan to knw all about him, his evrythg, i tot i can accept their story..
And tonight, i drop my tear once i heard his thg, it so suddenly, i said stop to myself..
Its enuf for me to knw wat shuld i knw, bt nt tat deeply...
Its hurt n sorrow...
I msg him, tell him about my result, he being lik a fren character n congratz n tis n tat...
10 msg thn he stop reply d... mayb sleep d... mayb not.. mayb bz... he used to be...

Now, promiz to silent myself n nt purposely to knw his thg... hope i can recover soon...
As my fren said "爱过也是幸福" love bringing blessed although its all over...



如果你不爱一个人,
请放手.
好让别人有机会爱她.

如果你爱的人放弃了你,
请放开自己,
好让自己有机会爱别人.

有的东西你再喜欢也不会属于你的,
有的东西你再留恋也注定要放弃的.

人生中有许多种 .
但别让自己为一种伤害.

有些缘分是注定要失去的,
有些缘分是永远都不会有好结果的,


爱一个人不一定要拥有,
但拥有一个人就一定要好好的去爱她.

男人哭了是因为他真的爱了.
女人哭了是因为她真的放弃了.

如果真诚是一种伤害,
我选择谎言;
如果谎言一种伤害,
我选择沉默;
如果沉默是一种伤害,
我选择离开.

如果失去是苦,你怕不怕付出 ,
如果迷乱是苦,你会不会选择结束,
如果追求是苦,你会不会选择执迷不悟 ,
如果分离是苦,你要向谁倾诉,


好多事情都是后来才看清楚,好多事情当时一点也不觉得苦!

As I was reading this, I felt a hard tug deep inside my heart.
And so, I finally came up with a conclusion when I finished...

爱不爱结果都令人伤心...
不要去爱,是最好的选择!

Its my time for bed~ keep smile n happy all d way...GoodNight...=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

如果要爱就好好的爱吧!不要伤害一些无辜的人!

^^ k3LLy ^^ said...

sorry that i hurt anyone tat related wit this relation...